Fernergy is committed to helping you run a healthy business. That’s why we bring you the supplies you need, when you need them, and offer tools that help you drive efficiency, manage costs and enhance patient care – all while providing insights and expertise to guide you through the ever-changing world of healthcare. We deliver the right products and the right solutions so you can address today’s challenges, while always preparing for tomorrow’s.
Our representation as an authorized agent of 3A Medical Products Ltda in China speaks for itself, enduring our good reputation in the Healthcare Industry by only supplying high quality standard products to several customers in many geographies.
You can expect a wide range of globally proven, high-quality and innovative disinfectants, cleaning and care products for hospitals, doctors' and dentists' surgeries, production facilities, nursing homes for the elderly, kindergartens, health care facilities and other areas as well as the services and up-to-date information required in order to stay on the cutting edge of medical science and technology.
Peat Sorb™ is a lightweight non-biodegradable natural organic absorbent made from 100% Canadian Sphagnum Peat Moss, exclusively manufactured by Peat Sorb™ 2011 Inc. Peat Sorb™ absorbs cleanly and completely on contact.
Peat Sorb™ offers numerous benefits:
- Saves time.
- Clean ups are exceptionally quick and easy.
- Absorbs hydrocarbons instantly on land and on water.
- Leaves no messy residue to clean up.
- Socks can be used as a boom to contain spills and prevent seepage.
- Suitable for manual or mechanical cleanup.
REDUCE STORAGE AND DISPOSAL COSTS
- Super absorbent so you use less - there is less to store and less to dispose.
- 1 lb. (.45 kg) of loose Peat Sorb™ absorbs approximately 1 US gallon (4 litres) of oil.
- 4 ft. socks absorb approximately 2 US gallons of oil.
MINIMIZE ENVIRONMENTAL HAZARDS
- Peat Sorb™ is an all-natural product.
- Peat Sorb™ is completely non-toxic in an unused state. Use recommended safety procedures for liquids being absorbed.
- Powerful wicking action prevents the spread of hazardous liquids.
- Peat Sorb™ can be used to solidify liquid wastes for safe transport of hazardous material, including PCBs, and as a fill-in around or over pack drums to prevent any serious leaks or environmental damage.